How to make dreadlocks
The key to easy-to-maintain locks is good, clean sectioning. Sections make round dreads. Between 1" and 2" squares works well for most people. Smaller sections make thinner dreads.It is very important as I make dreadlocks in different types of hair and after the treatment a lot of people are surprised how 'thick' their hairstyle is.
- thickness, length are estabilished individually;
- I use a dread comb ( very thick) and a crochet hook to make dreadlocks;
- the minimal length of hair is at least 8-10cm;
- after backcombing the dreadlocks are shortened more less 3-7cm;
- it takes me 6-9hrs to make 'a head'.
- you can choose types of tips : round or pointed. They are made by a crochet hook not to untangle.
Making dread on whole head, from own hair
Price Length 6-15cm 250-300 zł Length 15-30cm 300-350 zł Length 30-50cm 350-400 zł Length 50-100cm 400-450 zł Length 100-140cm 500-600 zł The prices of different types of (dread)hairstyle are determined individually.